::Snow Pink::
Annyeonghaeseyo !

Navigation : Hover the image



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Annyeong! Welcome to my wonderland. Here I post random things which contains CRAZY ideas and useless info. Enjoy viewing here :)


Growl♥

YOUR CBOX CODES




XOXO♥;



Mind to click those for me? I'll click yours if you click mine. I'll appreciate people who click those for me.. :) *Change this with your Churp churp :)*

Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   


Easy Peasy Giveaway by FD


Assalamualaikum.


klik banner untuk join


Senarai hadiah:
Plush toy LINE x 1, Powerbank Hello Kitty 5200 mAh x 1, barangan dekorasi x 1, MP3 x 1, Scented Powerbank 2600 mAh x 1, plain halfmoon shawl x 1, keychain Blogger x 3, bookmark limited edition x 5, topup RM5 x 2, voucher discount 10% untuk semua peserta

Easy Peasy Giveaway dianjurkan oleh Fatin Diana dan disponsor oleh Jasple Boutique, Preternatural Touch, Eymasu World Craft, Mojat Cerewet, dan Abam Ming.

Tamat 13 Oct 13, 10 malam



0 Comments:

Post a Comment